Friday, January 14, 2011

The week of last suppers....

So this is my last week of enjoying all that is extremely bad for me but tastes ohhh sooo good till I get back on the band wagon of ensuring I meet my daily nutritional requirements in a very health conscious way.  I have to say I am comfortable with who I am as a person but not with the outside which encases it.  Look good and feel better is one of the motivations as well as doing a Biggest Loser challenge with my colleagues at work.  I am hoping that with a bit of ‘dosh’ at stake that it will help keep the competitive side of me motivated to keep me on the path of shedding the extra pounds. 

So my final supper will be one consisting of my favourite bar food; Chicken wings (spicy tasty sauced things) with a pint of beer!  Yes my former personal trainer has on many occasions pointed out that this bad dish is chocked full of the caloric intake of ....well I dare not say other than it is a guilty pleasure I will indulge in to kill a craving and kick start a new resolve.   Wish me luck!!!!!

What is your favourite guilty indulgence?  Would you do a Biggest Loser Challenge and if so how much would you wager?  A pound a week, two pounds a week with a $5 or $10 weekly buy in?

No comments:

Post a Comment