Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We are all busy but....

So with my busy schedule of going to school and working a full-time job I decided to join my colleagues in doing a Biggest Loser challenge.  I think it is a great idea to work as a group (even though competitively) towards making ourselves healthier as well as making some life style changes to a better us.  I do not know how I am going to fit it in, however that is not the point my point is that I will fit it in and it got me thinking about aside from my making myself into a better me, why not try to give back a little more this year?  I may not have the time in the world, and I definitely am not rich but I thought about donating blood, and the gently used clothing I do not use or cannot wear anymore. So this is a start, and I hope to continue to add to this list of items!  Either way I will keep you posted :)

Have you planned to give back this year?  If so how?  If not what would make you want to give back and where would you want to donate your time, self, or resources to?

No comments:

Post a Comment