Saturday, January 22, 2011

First week of a new regeim

So first week of workouts is done!  I wasn’t able to work out every day; however I did get to the gym a couple of times and went to yoga three times this week!  This week was exhausting and frustrating but I am glad that I have made a new dedication to making myself happy on the outside as I am on the inside.  This week made me realize, I am busy and that I need to communicate this more so that I can get the support and understanding from the same people who I support, so that I can continue to do what I am doing and find the balance.  Really I know that I will have to constantly challenge myself and that the first few days or even weeks might mean that I have to make adjustments, however the payoff is worth it! 

How do you challenge yourself?  Where do you get your support from?  How do you find balance to a busy, day, week, month or just in general life?

No comments:

Post a Comment