Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, new beginning; much like a pheonix we are reborn with newness

So 2010 came and went faster than I ever had anticipated, even though it was fast alot still happened and alot was learnt.  I realized that I had let everyone else control my happiness instead of me mastering control of it.  I learnt that I am stronger than I thought I was and that no matter what as stubborn as I am that word can be made into its better synonym, DETERMINED. 

I am determined to:  
  • Let none else control my happiness
  • Carve my own path
  • Push myself as much as I can
  • Leave the excuse of  I do not have the time to make myself feel and look better
  • Give more to those in need
  • Take care of my physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual health
  • Take time to truly update my posts; which I have neglected


In short, do what make ME(EM) feel happy.  :)

It is not that I am trying to be selfish, this is not going to be a simple journey, I am far from perfect, however I know  at times I will but it is a triumph when I fall, I get back up and continue on!  I will peel back layers of myself and be proud of them as they have helped me become the person I am today and will be tomorrow.  The evolution of ME(EM) is ever changing and the change is the only constant thing!  Like the phoenix rising from the ash, I am reborn to experience new and great things

So with that ladies and gentlemen feel free to follow, and comment where you deem appropriate!

All the best for you in 2011 and I hope that you wish the same of me! 
 -raise your glass to CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment