Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween, Zombies and vivid dreams

So I usually enjoy halloween, it is like christmas to me.  The creative juices flowing in deciding:  What should I be this year?  If I should make or buy as costume and where from!  Well this year due to way my courses were designed I have had to forgo dressing up for hitting the books writing papers and creating presentations for grades. So in spirit of this day I thought I would take a break from studying and watched Zombie Land. 


Granted it was funny and I chuckled but my overactive imagination always seems to take what I've viewed to the next level.  The dreams I had were....vivid, there is something about zombie movies which seem almost possible, like the outcome of a virus could turn the human population into something much like a zombie.  I guess that is one of the many points movies like these are trying to make.  They make you question the posibility, question what would you do if this were to actually happen.

For those who went out for the Halloween weekend I hope you had a great time and for those, who will be out tomorrow on the actual Halloween evening I do hope you get all the candy you can carry and that you consume it responsibly (free is good but the consequences of consuming too much makes free seem not worth the over-indulgence).

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment